Exciting!! Hope he arrives tonight too. Will be checking in on you! Take care.Janet
Lucy,How exciting! I am so happy for you!! Keep us posted and hope to log on later and see that your precious bundle has arrived!Dawn
Hooray! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your gorgeous baby. lots of love to you & george.xxanne
Oh my gosh!! This is it.....good luck....I will be by the computer waiting for the good word!!Best wishes!Lisa
I have been following your "Baby Steps" since "19 Weeks", and I have looked forward to your weekly entries ever since.By this point, your little boy may have been born - I hope so, since it is almost 10 hours since your "Labor has started!" post. Your entries are so nicely written, and I have been sitting on the sidelines silently cheering you on for too long, without leaving a comment.Of course, I LOVE your "Under the Magnolia Tree" blog. Magnolia will be a GREAT big sister, and I can tell that you are thrilled with her.Congratulations!Jeannine(Mom to 6 y.o. Elizabeth from Jiangxi)
Just checking in to see if there is a little bundle of joy yet! Wishing you a speedy and painfree labor and delivery!!Dawn
Lucy,Waiting....I just know everything went great :) So excited for you!Love ya,Jen
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Exciting!! Hope he arrives tonight too. Will be checking in on you! Take care.
Janet
Lucy,
How exciting! I am so happy for you!! Keep us posted and hope to log on later and see that your precious bundle has arrived!
Dawn
Hooray! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your gorgeous baby. lots of love to you & george.
xx
anne
Oh my gosh!! This is it.....good luck....I will be by the computer waiting for the good word!!
Best wishes!
Lisa
I have been following your "Baby Steps" since "19 Weeks", and I have looked forward to your weekly entries ever since.
By this point, your little boy may have been born - I hope so, since it is almost 10 hours since your "Labor has started!" post.
Your entries are so nicely written, and I have been sitting on the sidelines silently cheering you on for too long, without leaving a comment.
Of course, I LOVE your "Under the Magnolia Tree" blog. Magnolia will be a GREAT big sister, and I can tell that you are thrilled with her.
Congratulations!
Jeannine
(Mom to 6 y.o. Elizabeth from Jiangxi)
Just checking in to see if there is a little bundle of joy yet! Wishing you a speedy and painfree labor and delivery!!
Dawn
Lucy,
Waiting....I just know everything went great :) So excited for you!
Love ya,
Jen
Post a Comment