Monday, April 6, 2009
Epidural
Doctor broke my water around 6pm. Got my epidural around 9pm. I didn't last long...it hurt! I crashed...blood pressure went super low but I'm stabalizing now. They've got me on oxygen now to stabalize baby's heartbeat. Scared but feeling better! Thanks so much for all of your support & encouragement!!! Hopefully next post we'll have a baby! Hopefully you'll all be sleeping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I am so glad you are okay! I am praying for you. Looking forward to good news in the morning!
Love ya,
Jen
Lucy, I am thinking and praying for you!! You CAN do this girl!!!!
HUGS!!!! Jill
I'm checking in to see if there is a baby yet. Perhaps there is, but a blog entry wasn't the first thing you did after the blessed event.
I'll check in again when I return from work.
Jeannine
Thinking of you both and praying that everyone is healthy!! Looking forward to those first baby pictures!
Lisa
I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait! I am checking often for the news! I cannot wait to find out his name! Praying everything is going smoothly!
Lesley
Hoping to hear some news of your new baby boy soon. Keeping you and your family in my prayers!
Janet
Still waiting :) Thinking of you....
Hope all went well ! Thinking about you and can't wait to see your sweet little guy
So glad that you were ok after your scare. Thinking of you all and praying for you! Christine
Post a Comment