Our beautiful baby boy is here! He is healthy! Mom is healthy! Recovering after cesearan. Hard time posting here in hospital. I will post all the details soon...need to upload photos!!! We are over the moon!!!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congrats to the Judy family of four! What a blessing it is to have your little boy in your arms finally! We are so glad that Mom and baby are both healthy. Love, Christine, Tom, Charlie & Edward
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a thrill! I'm so happy for you ! Looking forward to the pictures and hearing what his name is! Hope you're resting ! I'll check back later!
CONGRADULATIONS! Whew! I have been waiting for this moment for so long! Praise God for a healthy mom and baby! Praise God for your little miricle boy! Can't wait to see a name and a face! Also can't wait to find out how big sis reacts! Congrats Congrats!
Welcome to the world King George!!!!! We can't wait to see you and give you a big hug! Congrats Lucy, George and Magnolia:) Lots of love, Auntie Allie and Uncle Stinky Pete
Lucy and George, best wishes in the road ahead....how exciting. Can't wait to meet the new addition to the clan. Let us know the name and wgt/hgt when you can. If not, we'll just call him Denephew since Deneice would only work for a girl.....Love, The Michigan Stricklers
13 comments:
Congratulations Lucy & George! We are so excited for both of you - what a journey! What did you name him?
Lots of love,
Nita & Reggie
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congrats to the Judy family of four! What a blessing it is to have your little boy in your arms finally! We are so glad that Mom and baby are both healthy.
Love,
Christine, Tom, Charlie & Edward
What a blessing! Congratulations to your family! What did you name him?
Dawn
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you all...What an amazing blessing.....Can't wait to see that little face and to find out what you named him!!
Enjoy every moment and get your rest MOMMY:)
Lisa
Congrats!! Can't wait to here the detail of his name and weight :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a thrill! I'm so happy for you ! Looking forward to the pictures and hearing what his name is! Hope you're resting ! I'll check back later!
Bridget
Congratulations!! So thrilled for all of you! What a blessing for your family!
Janet
CONGRADULATIONS! Whew! I have been waiting for this moment for so long! Praise God for a healthy mom and baby! Praise God for your little miricle boy! Can't wait to see a name and a face! Also can't wait to find out how big sis reacts! Congrats Congrats!
Lesley
I am so thrilled for you and your new family of 4! CONGRATULATIONS, cannot wait to hear his "stats".
Love,
Jen
Oh....at last!
This has been such an exciting journey! I can't wait to read your posts about the new baby.
So glad to hear that everyone is well.
Jeannine
Whoo-Hooo! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby boy!
Welcome to the world King George!!!!!
We can't wait to see you and give you a big hug!
Congrats Lucy, George and Magnolia:)
Lots of love,
Auntie Allie and Uncle Stinky Pete
Lucy and George, best wishes in the road ahead....how exciting. Can't wait to meet the new addition to the clan. Let us know the name and wgt/hgt when you can. If not, we'll just call him Denephew since Deneice would only work for a girl.....Love, The Michigan Stricklers
Post a Comment