My appointment went well today. Baby did well on the Non Stress Test. No signs of preeclampsia. Only 30% effaced and 0 dilation. I have a feeling I won't be having this baby until 39 weeks. I told my ob that I'm scared the longer I go the higher chances I have of preeclampsia. She said she won't induce any earlier than 39 weeks and I'll just have to wait it out. Not what I wanted to hear but I realize there is a chance I won't even get preeclampsia this time. It's all out of my control and I just have to hope week by week I stay pre-e free.
So far so good! :)
(I'll be back to post some pics and results of my appt. with my perinatologist on Tuesday)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Good news that there is no sign of Pre-E, but I know you are disappointed that they will make you wait until 39 weeks to induce. Who knows, the little guy might want to make an appearance before then. Hang in there and keep thinking positive thoughts:)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa
Thanks for the update! Hope that he decides to join his wonderful family sooner than 39 weeks! I am praying for you :)
It was great to catch up the other day...Matthew is so excited that Flat Stanley is headed to Wisconsin! THANKS!!!
Jen
So glad you have no signs of Pre-E! I can't wait until I log on and there is an update that either says you are in labor or that he is here!!! You are getting very close....hang in there!! :)
Dawn
What good news on the pre-e and the stress test! That is one determined baby -- he's gonna make you wait, isn't he! Take care!
Janet
Post a Comment