Happy to report another uneventful week. My next appt. is on Friday where I'll have my first cervical exam! We've been watching our birthing videos at home and getting nervous and excited at the same time. It can happen any day now although I'm sure I'll have to be induced. If so, that means I only have 4 weeks left!
I've started to watch Baby Story on TLC. Not sure it's a good idea. Sometimes it makes me anxious but mostly it makes me very weepy. I've gotten so tired mid day that I either watch it or take a nap. I NEVER nap but they aren't kidding you when they say the exhaustion you feel in your 1st trimester comes back in the third!
We bought a new stroller this weekend. It's a Joovy. I hope we like it!
I'm done with the nursery and closed the door until the baby comes. I was so tired of going in there and cleaning it after Magnolia would make a mess of it. My bag is packed and so is the baby's...they are sitting in the crib.
My food obsession this week has been granola and yogurt. I've been eating Greek yogurt with a little sweetened condensed milk and fresh squeezed o.j. mixed in topped with orange segments. I've made granola twice and I've made granola bars. But my favorite recipe I tried this week was homemade frozen yogurt topped with crunchy granola...YUM!
So, like I said it's been pretty uneventful week, just a whole lot of waiting around.
I'll update on Friday. Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
You made me hungry! All of it sounds yummy :) The stroller looks cool! I had a similar one when we had Michael and LOVED it! Okay, 4 weeks! Are you serious? I am calling you....This has gone by fast(well for me) :) Have a wonderful week!
We need a new pic of you and baby :)
Jen
Yay -- another week down! You are getting so close!! Your granola treats sound so yummy! Baby Story always made me cry too -- think I watched it when I was at home with Maddy. She'd nap and I sit there and bawl! I finally figured a nap was a better idea! Take care.
Janet
Now I am hungry for granola....you will have to share your recipe:)
Another week down......he will be here before you know it.
TLC Baby Story still makes me cry.
Lisa
MMMMmmmm that sound so yummy!
And I agree, I am exhausted by the third tri!
Keep up the good work! You are doing so great!
Post a Comment