Monday, January 5, 2009

100 Days

When I first got pregnant and started this blog, I put a pregnancy counter at the bottom of this blog. At first the amount of days until the baby was born was overwhelmingly long. I couldn't wait to get to only 100 days and today is that day! And, if I get to see this baby early then I have less than a hundred days to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful this pregnancy has been uneventful up until this point. The physical aspect of carrying this baby has been good so far but the emotional part drains me completely! I'm 26 weeks tomorrow and will get to see our baby on ultrasound, can't wait! I love Tuesdays as they mean I get closer and closer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And tomorrow you will only have 99 days left and will be down to double digits!

Jboo said...

I'm sure that Tuesdays and the ultrasounds must be the favorite day of the week at your house!! Hoping the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful too! Take care.

Janet

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS on the 100th day :) I am so happy for you. Enjoy your "picture" day tommorow :)

Jen