This house makes me sick. Literally. I am so nauseous here. As soon as I leave the house or go up north, I'm not nearly as nauseous. I think there are too many memories tied to this house. What can I do? I'm counting down 4 more weeks for this to pass....please pass!
On another note, my blood work results are finally in. I have a blood clotting disorder called MTHFR. In addition to the high risk of my blood clotting, I produce an elevated level of an enzyme that doesn't allow me to absorb folic acid. I requested this test to be done even though I was warned it would take a long time and cost a lot of money. Do it anyway I said. I've really learned to listen to my gut. I knew I had a strong chance of having this disorder because there's not a woman I haven't met who's had preeclampisa who doesn't have this. I'm heterozygous which means I only have one copy of the this gene mutation as opposed to having two. This makes this disorder less risky. I'm thankful for that. Now I'm taking a baby aspirin everyday, 4mg of folic acid, and B6 and B12 supplements. In addition to my prenatal and progesterone, I'm so full of drugs, I can hardly swallow. It all makes sense to me now. I can't get enough orange juice and fresh oranges which are loaded with folic acid! The only symptoms of this disorder are blood clots, depression, and anxiety. Thank goodness I haven't had a blood clot but I have certainly been depressed and anxious. I am hoping these supplements will help with that because this pregnancy has not been fun for me yet. All I see in front of me is delivering another dead baby. I just don't know it any other way. I'm so relieved in a sense that I have this disorder because then it might give me a few preventive steps in getting preeclampsia again. At least keep it at bay until the baby is viable outside my womb, that's all I ask.
SIZE OF BABY: Pinto Bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment