Wednesday, August 27, 2008

7 Weeks

I'm nauseous but not nearly as nauseous as I was with the triplets. I'm hoping it doesn't get worse. I'm telling myself that this is another pregnancy, a different experience. I already feel so much different than the last time. I crave nothing but fresh, fresh food. No meat, no noodles, nothing processed, nothing sugary. I'm eating small amounts throughout the day and I eat very slowly. This seems to help a lot. After my cold salad kick ended, I'm onto veggie sandwiches. I can't get enough O.J. which I don't normally drink. I was a dead giveaway for a pregnant woman in the grocery today. My cart was filled with bags of oranges, grapefruits, sweet potatoes and orange juice. Talk about needing some vitamin C! I saw the doctor at almost 6 weeks since I'm high risk. They did an ultrasound and we saw the baby's heartbeat! So far so good.
SIZE OF BABY: Chocolate Sprinkle

1 comment:

Emily said...

Lily calls those "jimmies"

XOXO