Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9 Weeks

Nine weeks already, wow. Mentally I'm feeling better. Those B6, B12, Folic Acid supplements are like miracle drugs for me. Depression has lifted. I've never been depressed and that was really awful feeling so down. I thought it was the hormones and the fear that I may re-live my past experience. No, I think it was the lack of those supplements, they really worked. Physically I still feel icky. I haven't thrown up yet (yeah!) but I'm nauseous pretty much all of the time. Even the tiredness is getting a little better. No other changes yet. I get to go off the progesterone soon which will make me happy...one less pill to swallow! Now that I'm getting all the folic acid I need, I crave less o.j. Now I'm onto milk and I will admit that I've dived into Magnolia's whole milk from time to time, it just tastes so good! Oh, peanut butter is the other thing I can't seem to live without.
SIZE OF BABY: Large Green Olive

No comments: