Tuesday, September 23, 2008

11 Weeks

Nausea is subsiding. Hoping it will go away completely soon. The past week has been a week of headaches. Those awful pregnancy headaches. Hormones peak around week 10 so that's probably why I am getting them. Hoping those will go away soon too!
I definitely showing already. Well, I just look fat. I'm holding off on those maternity clothes. I get nauseous every time I think of maternity clothes. I wore them so early with the triplets and I just have a bad association with them. I'm hoping I can hold off wearing them until my nausea subsides. Don't know how much longer I can go.
Overall I'm feeling a little more positive. I'm nearing the end of the first trimester and my chances for preeclampsia won't start until week 20. I think this is all settling in a little bit more and I'm getting used to being pregnant. The human mind is amazingly adaptable...
Poor Magnolia has been getting the short end of the stick for the past 6 weeks. So, today we went to some water fountains where she got to run through the water. She was having a blast and with the biggest smile on her face, she came running up to me to give me a big hug and kiss and said "love you." That has made my day. It's hard for me to think that our days with just the two of us are numbered because it still seems like I just got her. But, I know when this baby arrives, it will feel exactly as it should. I will love them both the same.

No comments: